things you can do in the uk at 16 years of age
- get married (with parental permission)
- start a family
- join the army where they use guns and bombs and shit
- move out
things you can’t do in the uk at 16 years of age
- buy a pair of scissors
are you serious
- buy a fish
Mark Williams and Julie Walters behind the scenes of Bill&Fleur’s wedding
This should have just been put in the movie, as mr and mrs weasley probably dance just like this.
*mentioning internet friends to parents*
we went to school together before they moved away a couple years ago.. did i never mention them.. weird.. totally went to school together..
Who taught you, Cas?
I think it was Joey
HEADCANON: Cas watches Friends.
this is still fucking hilarious, you stupid woman.
Phillip’s face tho
i got really happy about this and then i was like “this dog is probably dead” and now i am crying
There’s hope, apparently.
There are two kinds of parrots…
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*
I can’t thank y’all enough for another great month of collabs. <3
Jack has the best plans
The funny thing about introverts is once they feel comfortable with you, they can be the funniest, most enjoyable people to be around. It’s like a secret they feel comfortable sharing with you. Except, the secret is their personality.
- BFF: Grandmother I need to talk to you
- Grandma: [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- BFF: No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- Grandma: What?
- BFF: I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- Grandma: [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.
I’m in the “I’ve never seen an episode of Breaking Bad” club.
RIP Starkid’s golden era.